Food For Good is committed to promote and facilitate food waste reduction through redistribution of surplus food and recycling of food waste. Their works include:
- Encouraging a healthy and environmental friendly eating culture;
- Facilitating food waste reduction;
- Promoting the recycling of lunch box leftovers and the setting up of school gardents;
- Advocating the recycling of food waste and the setting up of community gardens in housing estates;
- Facilitating the setting up of community kitchens for redistributing surplus food to those in need;
- Promoting a sustainable and environmental friendly management system for food and beverage industry.